Is he using me?

MThere's this guy I've been crushing on , expect he has an on and off girlfriend. I saw him the other day and we had sex... We've had sex twice before casually after the bar he said he wanted to still see me and hang out because I was fun but he didn't want people finding out because it was start drama for him at work. We just talked and cuddled after sex he ignitiated it, and asked me my interests and questions about me we laughed cuddled and he couldn't stop kissing me. It's been three days and he hasn't contacted me yet. Does he like me? Or just using me for sex? What should I do I have a huge crush on him, I felt like we connected but he has an on and off girlfriend who he works with which makes things complicated and dramatic at work for him. should I wait for him to contact me

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like your his hoe

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he's using you. Crushes come and go move on

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You're his dirty little secret.

• clearly using you eapecially if he's hiding you... he does not ackbkwledge you as his girlfriend.