A question for the guys?

Hello fellas, haha.

I'll keep it short and simple.. Say you were talking to a girl, never met her yet, let's go for tinder or something.
if she struggled with self harm and her legs were covered in scars that you obviously couldn't see when she was wearing clothes..

I dunno, like, when would you wanna know? Obviously before you got down to the nitty gritty haha.. But how/when would you wanna know? And what would you say/think?

What Guys Said 2

• No specific time frame for that, she can tell me whenever she feels comfortable enough to share it. I would actually be concerned for her, so I'd try to find out what she's going through, and try to help her.

• What it put you off her at all?

• Not really. I would probably be a bit worried, but certainly not put off. I have some pretty serious flaws myself, so I wouldn't be a hypocrite about her issues

• I have depression too. Tried suicude once. In my case she could just talk to me about it

What Girls Said 1

• If you're talking about tinder, then that would probably put them off right away since most people on tinder don't care about listening to other people's drama. They simply want to get laid.