Does a submissive feminine guy have a lot of difficulty attracting a submissive female cuz I have no luck with submissive girls?

I like to serve women and satisfy women and I want to kiss their feet but I also look up to women and I was once texting a woman she was submissive and naturally I wanted to worship her and she said stop worshipping me and I felt heart broken cuz I couldn't worship her I mean do women not like that so do u guys think a female led relationship is what I need but I do want a dominant woman but I'm just trying to verify if submissive women are not for me?

Are dominant women definitely physically more attractive then submissive women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Submissive girls don't want a submissive and feminine guy. They don't want to be worshipped and served by a guy. You need to find a domme woman, not a submissive woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should look for dominant girls bro.

What Girls Said 1

• Umm, you're a submissive guy. Are you certain your best match for you would be a submissive girl?

What Guys Said 3

• You'd better look around for dominant women.
    Just saying

• How would two submissive people shag? That'd be quite funny actually

• She'd like it about as much as you'd like it if she wanted to worship you and have you be dominant.

Except, unlike you, she's got options. Lots of guys are dominant, so she can find one. Very few women are dominant, relative to how many submissive men there are.