Girls, age limit aside, would you date a guy who happens to be a 32 year old virgin?

If age is the reason, just pretend you are around my age and would date a 32 year old, would him still being a virgin at that age be a red flag to you?

• I would date a 32 year old virgin
    61% (65)
  • I would not date a 32 year old virgin
    23% (24)
  • I just wanna see results
    16% (17)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I would so date you. Honestly I thinks it's super sweet and definitely a plus!

What Girls Said 24

• Honestly, if I was 32 and he was a virgin yeah, it'd probably be a bit awkward. Women and men alike might hate me for this, but it is no secret that a lot of women, especially when considering an older man, prefer a guy to know what he is doing. Women are valued more for having sex with less people and men are praised for having more experience, it's a sad world but it's our reality. I wouldn't feel comfortable at that age being with someone who was mature and completely inexperienced. Perhaps if he was younger, I'd be willing to work with it more, but if I am dating a mature man, I'd prefer there to at least be minimal experience because I'm not a sexually forward person.

• But what if he's a fast learner and just naturally takes over in bed?

• I am looking for honest opinions, my queestion wasn't meant to offend just to understand your point of view more

• I've answered the question already though, so all I am doing at this point is repeating myself: at that age, I wouldn't want to be teaching somebody that sort of stuff. The only way I would is if he was literally my perfect guy, but how many people actually meet somebody that's perfect for them was my point. So, like I said, once again: It isn't likely that I would go out with him out of preference. If I am going to be dating somebody older, my preference is him to have some experience.

• No, it wouldn't make much of a difference to me. I'd love to be his teacher, and take control of our sex until he gets to a comfortable point where he's willing to take on that role.
    As long as he didn't plan on waiting forever, and was open to being sexual with me I wouldn't see this as a problem.
    I'm a very sexual woman and I couldn't sustain from sex for years until he was ready.
    I'd probably be un-interested if he had no plans of losing his virginity anytime soon.

• I would love to. To be with someone that has that kind of self control is a beautiful thing. Need more men like you

• Yes I would. It shows he has strong morals and is prepared to wait for someone worthy of him rather than just sleep around.

• Age limit mmm I don't know tbh, I find some men up to their 35/36 attractive, but I wouldn't date a man older than 28. I would feel more comfortable dating a man around my age, so 18-28 is my limit.
    Now if I pretend I'm 32, yeah sure I would date you even if you're virgin, I actually prefer it that way...

• Well, I'm a bit biased, but I'm only willing to date virgins. I'm saving my first kiss for my wedding day, let alone anything else, so I expect him to be a virgin for the same reason.

• being a virgin is no problem being a slut is.
    i have a question for you. Would a 34 year old male date a 25 almost 26 year old female

• I don't even think that's a huge age difference tbh. Most women have that kind of age difference with their guy. If you were 18, then most likely yes that could pose a problem.

• yeah id date u.

• I would but it's honestly a turn off. So he'd have to be extra special and worth it. I'm a whore and love sex.

• I love sex too though

• if it ever doesn't work out, come back to me now ;)

• It hasn't even started lol

• If you are a virgin at 32, you're either very religious or you have social problems. Both of which are a turn off.

• Im just waiting for the right girl to give it to

• no. nothing against virgins, but I'm way too old to want to be someone's first at this point in my life.

• It would really depend on the reason. I'm the kind of girl that is waiting for marriage, so if he was in a similar situation I would go for it. However, if he was the Peter Pan type who never wanted to be an adult things would not last.

• IfI was also in my 30's yes, but otherwise no I don't really like the idea of dating older men.

• I would not.

• Why not?

• 1. 32 is too old for me. I prefer someone 3-4 years older than me, maximum.
      2. and its just a preference, but i prefer a guy with experience because I am not a virgin.
      I feel like a guy who is 32 and a virgin would probably want another virgin.

• not really idc if a woman is a virgin or not, not many virgins around my age anyways

• If you dont know anything about sex then you are a virgin.

• Hmmm. It depends I guess. The reason why he is still a virgin. I gear more towards men who are experienced.

• He's just waiting to find the right girl

• And that's right I agree your girl will be lucky to marry a loyal guy.

• Sure... But what would we talk about?

• It could just mean that you haven't met the right person yet, and 32 is not much, so don't worry😉

• I would totally date a 32 year old virgin.

• I like virgin... I'm really dominant in bed so it's my type

• yea its fine

• Not a red flag. If we got along, I'd date him. Being a virgin isn't a bad thing.

• Well first I would want to know why he's a virgin.
    It wouldn't see it as a red flag, I would just think it was unusual.
    But yes, I would date him, since I'm a virgin myself. So, I would be stupid if I rejected him because of it.

• That'd definitely be a red flag.

• Why?

• Nothing is wrong with that!

• @zxcded Said the 15 yo girl.