My boyfriend wants to do everything with his friends?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and a couple of months. He has never taken me anywhere out of where we live.. Which is in Florida. He tells my the other day that tomorrow he's going 3 hours away to a NBA game with his friends in New Orleans. I feel jealous.. I wasn't even invited. I have asked why I wasn't invited but his response was that I don't like sports. When we first got together he was telling me how he wanted to one day go to a NBA game, me and him. Now he's going with his friends. How am I supposed to feel about this?

What Guys Said 2

• i think you remind him of what he said about taking you to a game and remind him that you'd like to go sometime. you may not like sports but you like traveling, like being with him... which are the most important aspects.

and heck perhaps you'll like the game when you experience it

• He may be just bad at kepping you happy, I think you should tell him how you feel about that.

What Girls Said 1

• Does he constantly not involve you in his plans?
    I understand exactly how you feel, since that was one of the reasons I broke up with my ex.