Guys, Too perfect?

Something really weird happened to me lately, or at least I think it's weird. I have a look that many have described as attractive. I have a big butt, a DD cup and my doctor told me that have the scientificly perfect face (I know it sounds weird but anyways). And I recently dated this guy and about a week ago he broke things off and I of course wondered why he did that. And he said it's because I'm too perfect. I sooo don't want this to come off like I'm bragging. I'm not. I have actually been struggling with this for a while now. I was unprepared for this. I don't even know what I'm asking, but if someone could reply to this and explain to me more what he may have felt. And again, I'm not bragging, I just don't know where to go, bc I don't know, I'm really confused. Just, any replies would be helpful. :-)

3

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he had the overwhelming feeling that if something bad happened and you got mad at him you could replace him in a second or cheat on him.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I can see where that would happen. I don't think Too Perfect is a compliment, either.

• I don't know but you should see that docter of yours he might b keen if your friend is done