Why is a guy never too old to get a girlfriend? why is it never too late for a guy? even if he is past a certain age and never had a relationship?

Because i'm a guy who is 27 and never had a girlfriend, and one of my co-workers if a guy that is 35 and never had a girlfriend, up, that is right, never had a girlfriend before, why is it never too late for guys like that? This one woman pissed me off when she said this to me:

"Because it isn't. My 72 year-old landlord and her 90 year-old boyfriend are proof of that."

It made me feel a lot more bitter and resentful, filled with rage when she told me that.

Most Helpful Girl

• So in your opinion how should someone reply when people are talking about never having relationships but seem like it's something they want? For some reason a lot of woman feel like it's their job to try to comfort people that they may perceive as being down (whether or not that is the reality). try not to let it bother you. If you don't want to hear comments like that though I'd probably avoid saying anything about it in front of woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are much more women who prefer older men than men that prefer older women in my opinion. This can explain it.

What Girls Said 1

• some people are too overly optimistic

What Guys Said 2

• i hate people who have the mentality of never too late or never too old

• tell me about it, pisses me off