How do other guys choose which girl to ask out?

There are about 4 girls that I talk to regularly who I would be cool with dating, and I really have no idea what to do. None of them are looking to make a move and apparently as the guy I have to do it (dont understand what being a guy has to do with it but whatever), so I dont really know what to do. All 4 are decent looking, nice girls, and I really can't pick one over another because they all have their positives, but if I want to enter a relationship apparently I have to pick one and pursue her... pursuing isn't the problem, its picking, how does one go about doing that? How do other guys pick the girl to pursue when there are a lot of good looking girls out there?

For the record I'm looking for a long term relationship, I dont do casual dates they are pretty dumb to me, If I'm asking out a girl its to be my girlfriend, not to go on a date.

What Girls Said 1

• If all 4 stopped talking to you, which one would you "miss" the most?

Which one could you stand to talk to every day, and have something to talk about?

• Honestly I dont have a preference, thats why I'm asking this question. Believe me I've thought about it, I view them all basically the same.

• Ask them something that means a lot to you.

For example: I don't want to be with someone who eats junk food all the time (pizza, pop, chips, etc). So, if someone I liked drinks pop every single day and has it in the house/apt, I couldn't be with them.

What Guys Said 1

• You have to talk to them even more, maybe hang out with them. Decide which you like.