Would you date a female cop?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not. I don't fuck with cops, like at all. I don't really agree with the concept of having an organized gang enforcing rules that were forced on me, I had no part in creating, and never agreed to abide by. If I were to restrain and confine someone against their will, I'd be charged with kidnapping, and ironically enough, these people would... restrain me and confine me against my will. Mind blowing logic. Im just a guy living where I was born, I owe nothing to anyone, and I don't automatically affiliate with some man made concept of a government that only has power because we're dumb/weak enough to let it. I'm just living, don't bother me with your governments and societal standards, I do what the fuck I want. Luckily for them, what the fuck I want to do doesn't really step on anyone's toes, but I still resent the expectation placed on me. So someone who is a cop probably doesn't see things that way, probably the opposite, so I doubt we'd click and I wouldn't respect what they do.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 56

• I would if I thought she was of good character and we were compatible, just as I would consider dating any other woman. In the past I had poor luck with women who had a law enforcement background, but I would not judge them all based on my past experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's okay that:
    1.) I had sex numerous times with girls under the legal age;
    2.) I tor**** stuff illegally on daily basis;
    3.) I smoke smuggled (illegal) cigarettes;
    4.) I am somewhat involved in some very minor... activities...

and won't put me in jail, then sure, why not.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, why not? I see no problem with that!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like cops so probably not. They always seem to be stuck up assholes. I doubt female cops are any different.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's a good cop on the streets

And a bad cop in bed ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • if i wasn't all ready married, yes i would date a cop. at least dating a cop you know she will not get upset about you having a gun in the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Cops tend to have bad home lives.

0|2
    0|0
  • I date people based on personality. So as long as she wasn't someone who was condescending, and an acrimonious women I would

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I would not. I respect a lot of things that the police do stopping speeding, theft, murder etc but the legal system is not perfect and many laws seem to be based on cultural things rather than scientific evidence. So to sum it up no because I don't respect authority as it is fundamentally flawed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah lol here's my reasoning

I'll make that body sang
    Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Wee),
    Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Wee),
    Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
    (Like a cop car)
    Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
    Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Hey),
    Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Hahaha)...
    I'll make ya say...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't talk to police. I never, ever, voluntarily interact with police, for a couple of reasons.

Also, I don't like police. I don't like either of the 2 kinds of people that become police.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno. You never know if you might let something slip about one of your mates or something. I don't like anybody in authority as a rule. It's a big scam to keep us all down. So I'm probably against the idea

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not.

0|2
    0|0
    • Why not, just wondering?

• Show All
    • What if its not about enforcing the law but being able to help the people closest to you. I understand where you're coming from I lived in a poor neighborhood. But choosing a profession isn't so black and white.

• You can help people in all kinds of professions. Law enforcement is about law enforcement in theory... Paper pushing for some in practice. Juking the stats and playing politics for others. Being an asshole for others. Rarely do the do much for the community... I actually wrestled for PAL and can say that. I was around police a lot and saw a lot of ass hats.

• Yeah I don't see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I think little Wayne said best
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II5cDUsUnBw

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not because she's a lady cop, but because she's a cop. I don't want any cops in my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah then I can handcuff her during sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep
    But I hope she won't arrest me for eating her chocolates :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have and I would again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was interested in a girl who eventually wants to become a cop so yeah I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• YES cuz they HOT!

0|0