Anxious to fall in love?

does anyone feel anxious to be in love? I've never been in love and i want to know what it fels like to love someone and be loved madly in return

Most Helpful Guy

• Hopefully you have parents that love you and that you love. If this is the case, then love shouldn't be that much of a mystery.

The other "crazy emotions" are usually other things than love. For example attraction, lust and desire.

• i do, my parents and i are very close, and my sisters too, so i find love in them, and thats a beautiful kind of love. But i wish to find a loving relationship with a good man someday, but i must be patient

• Nothing wrong with wanting a loving relationship. I just think so many people forget about the love that they already have in their life.
      There is only love, that can be expressed in an infinite ways.

What Guys Said 4

• trust me, it'll happen. probably sooner than you think

• YUP!
    I wanna get a girlfriend and fall in love. But it's never happened.

• Why?

• because i keep reading books and watching love films, this urge to love someone and be loved is so strong, but when someone is interested in me i tend to go away because i don't feel the same way but now the urge has come back

• It will happen focus on school, work career etc and it will all fall into place

• I wish you'd fall in love with me :)

• I used to be but now I'm just jaded and bitter about it all because I think I'm just too shy to ever make the first move.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe I have felt that last year.
    Can't recall but right now? Nope.

If that feeling comes, I know it's just nonsense.