How many times did you fall in love? Worth it or nah?

Tbh, I don't think I will go through all the heartbreaks to find the one.

Too much trouble.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never had a relationship then one day I forced myself to fall in love but got rejected lol I couldn't even accomplish that :D We are gonna marry someone eventually one day so there is no need go after people that are not worth it cause all that happens is you have your heart broken and thats it. Plus at least for me having a religious belief plays a major role in falling in love with the right person. Which is probably why I never had a relationship where I deeply fell in love.

• Same here and you are correct. : )

• And most are too into politics and get violent. Lol

• Yep lol :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in love once and my first heartbreak was so awful that I dont care to love anymore. I couldnt eat, sleep, watch tv, all I did was cry in my bed... I just dont have the same feelings anymore, I might be broken :-( being in love is painful and so great at the same time, it is too much trouble. Make sure the one you give your heart to is worthy of it... because if you're anything like me, itll be hard for you to fall in love again.

What Guys Said 10

• Dear Yellow, Love deserves all the chances possible. It makes sense until stop making it. It's not supposed to live until we die, but is supposed to happen :p

• Lol, well Dear Orange, thank you for your words but I don't think it can happen on its own. :)

• Sorry, English writting sucking hard haha.
      Some women get so angry they throw men stuff window down, while discussing.

• Oh Lol, yeah that's too crazy

• I fall in love 52 times a year.
    Every week, I have a cheat meal <3
    Let me tell you, it's worth it <3

• 3 times, and it was unrequited each time. Not worth it. It's just a vulnerability and a sickness.

• Many times , and it was worth everytime.

• I won't say how many times I've fallen in love just that it's worth it each and every time.

• I found myself in a serious relationship, yes it was worth it. It was with the wrong women, however I am waiting for the right women. At this point I'm waiting on God to bring the right women into my life.

• Never, but maybe once.

• You're probably right. You're already giving up at 18... If you're already weathered and walled in at 18 you're doomed.

• Lol, I didn't mean I am giving up. I am just not into the whole dating thing. More into the religious way.

• Once, and yeah, it was worth it, I got a daughter out of it.

• I bet its worth it

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think I have ever fallen in love, but like many others I also want to fall in love. But I want one of those halal love stories I often read about on Wattpad lol.
    I honestly think true love happens after marriage and I'm not too worried about falling in love because I know it'll happen one day when I least expect it. The question is "who will it be" :p

• Nah... It's not worth it I haven't fallen in love once and couldn't be happier 👍

• I fall in love with ben and jerry ice cream so many time if it was guy! I would be having his 50 billionton child lol!

• Twice. The first one didn't work out. The second one has. It was definitely worth it.

• I had one puppy love situation when I was 14... still good friends with him, he was even at my wedding. I started dating my now husband at 16 - so he's more or less the only one unless you want to count the boyfriend I had that was off and on for 18months when I was 14-15.

• never. but i do like someone a lot!

• probably never. i think. i don't mind, love is opium of the masses and i'd rather stay sober.

• 2 and not sure about a third time. I think so though.

• Once! Worth it :)

• Twice. The last hurts more than the first because I still see him around a lot and I still love him...

• I've been in love once and it was such a horrible heart break that it has completely messed up every relationship so far in my life such a mess lol

• Im with on this one, I keep trying to find the right one and just keep getting hurt.