Is this him breaking up with me?

Is this him breaking up with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• If somebody is stating they don't know what hey want then you should give him that space so he actually knows what he wants and is able to tell you. It doesn't sound like he needs time to determine that, you should ask him what's wrong rather than talking just about you toe as a couple. It comes across as desperate/begging otherwise, and though you love him and he says he loves you, you don't want to regret pleading if he is being non responsive

What Guys Said 4

• Ok girls, lesson no1: Don't be this desperate.

• Eh, it's not a breakup yet but it's kind of heading there. It sounds like he wants a breakup but feels guilty saying it.

• Don't be so clingy, all you're doing is pushing him away. He's not breaking up with you.

Just calm down and let him come to you when he's ready and has sorted his shit out.

• No but he should cause damn go easy on the texts that would annoy the heck out of me.

What Girls Said 9

• ok no he's just confused, and by the way u bombarding him like that comes off as really really desperate. don't do that.

he just needs time to figure himself out. we all have moments like that, and guys are only human too, with only so much they can bear. just let him know you'll be there for him, and if he needs the space then you will give it to him. most guys would rather that than u just being all over him and stressing him out even more.

• Never beg a person to stay with you. Know who you are and your worth/value. If he wants you let him pursue you. Please don't beg a guy ever again. By the way, guys don't like needy desperate ladies. They like confidence.

• No. I assume he doesn't really know what he wants, but he still does want you that's all I got from the messages. Maybe give him some space to think

• No, it looks to me like he just needs some time, he does care about you, thats evident. Just give him some space and time to clear his head.

• No he isn't but you are a bit too obsessive by the way you text. He clearly said he still wants to be with you and he loves you and he also said he doesn't seem to be himself anymore. Why don't you try to figure out what's in his mind?

• It sounds like he wasn't planning on breaking up with you at all but you sound like a pain in the ass girlfriend. If I were him I'd probably dump you tbh

• Don't sound to desperate

• You sound like you really care for him. Been there done that.

Give him his space. At the end of the day, you want someone to love you the way you love them.. and thats not the case here.

If its worth it, he'll come back.

Answer mine pls:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1919998-does-he-like-me

• You sound really desperate in your texts. He's clearly saying he's unsure of what to do and he's not ready to be in a relationship at the moment. He's also saying it in an indirect way not to hurt you, but it looks like it's over so don't force him to be in relationship. He's clearly backed out when you really want him. Best is to let go now.