Girls asking guys out?

Recently I've seen some posts here, and some videos on youtube, and apparently guys get turned downed way more than girls and might even dislike appraoching girls. So guys, would you rather the girl approach you?

Apparently, this is why I'm single

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are the only ones who think guys don't like being asked out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the guy. Recently I saw a post about a guy who doesn't like to be approached, but I know a lot of my guy friends prefer to be asked instead of being expected to do all the asking.

What Guys Said 21

• That's what my girlfriend did. It'll be 4 years together in April.

• YES, many people have asked this on here, and the answer is fucking yes.

• Yes and I'd love it if a girl approached me. Women don't realize that guys have all the same feelings about approaching as you do. It's unfair that we are expected to ignore them or whatever and always have to make the first move. This is one "expectation" I wish would change from society and woman's beliefs.

• lmao, ya itd be easier but i think if both genders just stopped playing games there would be a lot more happy couples around

• Yes I would love that. Because it seems now when you try and talk to a female they just assume you are up to something or just want sex like you just can't be a nice guy. Would make life so much easier.

• FINALLY THEY GET IT!

OF COURSE!

• Most definitely.

• Guys get turned down way more than girls and might even dislike approaching girls. BINGO!!! I Haven't asked in 4 years, And when I did they were either engaged or married. Or already had a boyfriend or a trainload of kids that I had no part in creating. So I just said **** it.

• I don't approach anybody with that type of interest. I did a couple of times in my life but I'd never do it again.

• I'd rather she approach me, then I ask her out, then she says yes.

• I don't care either way... but if a girl is interested or attracted to me she should at the very least communicate that to me in a way that will cause me to initiate contact with her. It can be as simple as eye contact and a smile.

• It would be great, yes.

• Well yes, mostly because girls are real dicks when it comes to rejection.

• It's desperate. I prefer asking women out and will reject a woman who asks me out.

• Fuck yes!

I hope the tide is turning - nothing wrong with taking the massive pressure off us guys; heck, we can't even walk past you without being accused of sexual assault

Just find "Mark Pearson" on Google News or check this BBC link out
    http://www.BBC.com/news/uk-35531436

• Yeah no problem if she approached me

• Although some men prefer doing he approaching or the "hunt", most men who are looking for something potentially serious will love it when a woman is clear in her intentions or interests; what clearer way than to be the one asking the guy out?
    You'd be surprised how many men may find you interesting but are too shy, worried about rejection, worried about annoying you with it, or otherwise reluctant to ask you out.

For me personally, having only been in relationships where I was the one continuously taking all the actions, putting in all the effort, and take all initiative right from the very beginning (i. e., approaching to ask them out), every time ended up with me only giving and them only taking in the relationships. Because of that I'm reluctant now; if a woman was to ask me out or take initiative in some form (not counting "hinting" as initiative), that alone would give her some bonus points in my eyes.

• Yes, I'm way too shy

• I would love it but no matter how much I want it to happen I know it never will. Girls asking guys out is something I've only ever heard be said on the internet. 100% of every couple I have ever met ever was the guy asking the girl out. And I've met a LOT of couples.

• I think its because some people, or most, perceive it as being desperate. Personally, I think I'll start approaching guys more because it seems like I would have a positive outcome, even if I got rejected

• There are literally so many double standards, I'm a feminist but sometimes people focus on leveling women, but it's about both genders being equal

• It's stupid. You see a guy you think is cute and you'd like to get to know him go right up and start talking don't let the people around you say you should wait for him. Because he might not have ever even seen you and it's hard for a guy to approach a girl he hasn't even seen.

• That'd make life so much easier, even if I wasn't interested in her I wouldn't be a dick about it. I wouldn't be catty with my guy friends afterwards and be like "OMG, DID YOU SEE THAT? WHAT A CREEP! AMIRITE?"

• yeah, in the videos I watched the guys were so nice and the girls were either rude or ignored the dude

• Yes.

What Girls Said 4

• I think most guys would be relieved if the girl asked them out. Puts the pressure of the guy. And they don't have to here the whole, " OMG, did u just see that! he's such a creeeep."

• Doesn't work in most cases from friends experiences.

• Do it!!! I approached my boyfriend because he's shy... Best thing I ever did ❤️ Just be casual about it 😉

• Im sick that we're in a generation where a girl asks a guy out what the fuck is wrong seriously that's not girls role. Where are your standards girls? why don't you tease a little bit and make HIM follow you oh geez pls help some girls out there ughhh

• I would respectfully disagree, I think both genders should be equal, woman are getting the advantages of guys but should also take some of the lesser loved actions men have to do as well. Equality is sharing the responsibility, we can't have feminism if women only receive the advantages of men without assuming some responsibility. We ask men to do traditional women's job, so they should receive the advantages as well.

• So the girls role is in the kitchen, right?

• Ellarabbaa1 ... this is the exact thinking that needs to change. "not a girls role" So old fashioned thinking and unfair.