Im having trouble telling a girl how I feel about her, help?

Okay... so I've known a girl for a really long time now. We never really hung out all too much but lately we started talking a lot. We've been going out a bit here and there. Movies, dinner, etc. But I never knew if it was as just friends or if there was something there. she's never said it was just a friendly relationship but I just can't get a read on her. So... I caught the feelings and I really want to tell her how I feel about her. How attracted I am to her and to ask her if she had any feelings for me.
Problem is... I may be just a bit afraid of rejection. So I dont really know what to do. Maybe I just need a push or if there's some way I could figure out whether or not Im wasting my time without potentially ruining a good friendship.

What Girls Said 2

• Do it

• Either flat out tell her you like her, or ask her on a date. Specify that it's a date. If she says no she's not interested, if she says yes it's a clear sign she's into you

What Guys Said 1

• Everyone is afraid of rejection - guys and girls alike. So just go for it; the worst thing that will happen is that your ego will be bruised for a time