Gurls, that are fit And go to the gym?

Alright y'all girls that are gym rats and work out and generally look good in gym shorts, do you lovelys will go for a guy that maybe is not in his best shape but can still play sports, is not a regular gym goer? If he is cool, witty, funny, have a positive vibe to him, he is kind and will ask you out for coffee you would accept? But this guy is not the Fit Gym type guy? Ok loves keep working your temples and health much respect..

I see there's mix opinions regarding this topic.
I'm seeing that personality makes it for people, for others is about sharing common goals and interest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality is what matters , if you can make a girl laugh , treat her the way she should be treated and have a great personality then don't worry about the way you look cus not every girl is gonna care about that and if they do then there not the right girl anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's any hard and fast rule of girls.

What Girls Said 6

• I go to the gym regularly but that doesn't mean to say I'd only be interested in a guy who works out too. That's irrelevant to me.

• as long as he s not fat.
    but honestly being into sports just makes more common points between us and therefore we d agree on our outings more

• Of course id accept, i workout for me not to any guy so i don't care if he doesn't workout or go to the gym and im not asking for a six packs man i don't even wanna date one bc i do squats so im super curvy and i don't wanna date a super fat guy lol maybe average anw i don't mind to go out with a "not fit" guy as long as he attracts me with his personality and face

• Yesss

• Most fit girls like other fit guys

• It rubs me the wrong way when someone sets a standard for a potential partner they don't meet themselves.

What Guys Said 0