Do white guys rarely prefer Asian girls over white girls?

Do u think most decent white guys prefer to date white girls over Asian girls. I think that most of the white guys who date Asian girls are usually not very desirable and couldn't attract white girls, so they go for Asian girls. I rarely see a decent white guys (attractive and financial stable) who have a lot of dating option to choose to date an Asian girl over a white girl.

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I have noticed this too as a white guy. I think the whole 'white guys like Asian girls' fad is a complete myth. Sure there are a few, but like you said they are often non desirable. Most white guys prefer white girls. The only ones that do like Asian girls have had trouble with white women or have some weird obsession with anime/manga...

0|1
    0|0
    • Since you think that about white guys dating Asian girls, im curious what you think about white guys who date latinas or black gitls. Are they usually ugly too in your opinion or what? Not mad, just really curious.

• Show All
    • Oh i didn't see that you were British. Well, here in the states, especially down south, there are hordes of white male and hipanic couples.

• @LiveFreeorDieHard Fair enough. Hispanics do not exist here in Britain.

What Girls Said 6

• most people end up dating their own race, white guys included. attraction isn't simply looks, cultural difference & exposure plays a role too. its silly how some people view white women as a symbol of status. they are like anyone else, with the good and the bad.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know most people date within their race. But the Asian girls who chose to date white guys usually end up with the undesirable ones because decent white guys won't wanna be with them.

• Show All
    • Why do people put white girls on a pedestal. Like i feel like this is something only jispanic, black or Asian do. I think most white guys think of them as normal freaking people and not a symbol of status.

• @LiveFreeorDieHard my guess is its partially attitudes left behind from a history of colonialism and slavery & wealth/power being associated with white people. somehow makes current nonwhite guys subconsciously see getting a white woman to like them as an accomplishment. everything white is so praised in this world, its kinda nuts. white guys dont usually understand the impact on history cuz they know they're just ordinary non-power hungry guys & white women as their mothers, sisters, aunts, are just ordinary women.

• Really? We don't have statistics to prove this one way or another, but I've mainly seen desirable white guys with Asian girls. Except if there was an age difference. Then it was a less desirable white guy. There are so many stunning Asian women.

0|1
    0|0
    • I was in denver last weekend and i saw this tall white guy with brown hair and blue eyes. He had a medium build and looked pretty freaking good, well anuways, he was holding hands with this really tiny Asian girl. Just wanted to let you know you were not the only person to notice lol.

• Umm, huh? Undesirable? I don't think that it's the right word to be using. I'm Asian and for some reason, I can't like an Asian guy (unless he's an Americanized Asian if that makes sense). It might be because I'm tall or very Americanized, but I go for the guys outside my race. It's nothing about undesirable or not.

Plus, I have seen many attractive couples that are Asian and White together. There's nothing wrong about it. You can't stop who you are attractive to… My crush is half white and half Hispanic, so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most decent white guys aren't racist :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Well I'm just saying that most white guys DO NOT have yellow fetish.

• Here we go again. Putting white pussy on a pedestal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I've heard the opposite, since Asian girls tend to be more conservative some guys really like that about them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Well I've never had an issue attracting white girls. I think Asian women can be beautiful and appealing though. I wouldn't date an Asian girl because of an inadequacy appealing to white women. I would date one because of a preference of that particular person.

It depends on the guy I guess. I haven't noticed other guys dating options that are dating Asian women.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yup. White guys prefer white girls but since Asian girls are 100 times more easier for white guys than white girls, many go for Asian girls. I'm in East Asia and many girls here are completely infatuated by white guys. They go up to them and ask them to have their pictures taken with them as if they're a celebrity haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do these type of questions usually get asked about only white guys :|

How about all the nonwhites with a fetish for easy white meat or Asian tang?

1|1
    0|0
    • Because many people think a lot of white guys have yellow fetish.

• From what I've seen white guys are attracted to Asian women, But others have the major yellow fever plus a major case of the hate whitey fever,

• No.

I'm white and I love everyone race of girl

0|2
    0|0
  • They lie! Asians are beautiful! I've never dated an Asian, but I'm certainly not opposed to it. I went about a decade where I was so feed up with lying cheating manipulative white women, that I only dated other races. Really comes down to racism. No one race is better then another. Look beyond color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • No, most attractive white guys who choose to date outside their race date latinas.

0|0
    0|0
  • most white guys for the oriental chicks!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your point "I rarely see a decent white guys (attractive and financial stable) " with Asian girls is at least half factually backwards.

In north america, white male Asian female couples are the HIGHEST income couples there are, on average.

So it's not broke white guys as a group dating Asian women, it's rich white guys, and the Asian women they're dating tend to be well educated too.

Is there a type? I'd say most of the white guys I see with Asian partners are white guys with STEM degrees.

0|3
    0|0
    • When I walk on the street, I see mostly undesirable white guys with Asian girls. I guess those undesirable white guys are pretty well off.

• I remember seeing that before. How do you know what guy is desirable asker?

• Ever notice most of the the Asian girls with white guys are usually pretty subpar?

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually see a lot of decent Asian girls with subpar white guys.