Why women are so bitchy when they don't hear what they want to hear?

She showed me a photo of her new shopping. I told her haha that's nice :) she responded you must be gay to think these are not hot :)

Her smiley face was sarcasm. I wrote back and said I already implied it's hot.

She then show me screen shot of other people's compliment. Some dude gave her love eyes. and some said hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of women expect a guy to know what she is thinking so they upset when you don't respond the way they want you to. Lol I sometimes say things that come across as 'bitchy' or sarcastic but it's usually said out of feeling hurt or disappointed. Most people say things in the heat of the moment. It just seems to roll off the tongue lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• yeh some girls overthink and react without filter but i think in text its sometimes harder to catch someones tone.

• Seems like she was expecting me to say she is hot? I don't know was I supposed to? I just saw her the other night I told her she is always beautiful. I even said to her when she turn 40 she probably will still look like she is 20. are these not enough?

• o well idunno. did u respond with a simple "thats nice." ? cuz tbh thats often seen as lack of interest or am distracted even if u genuinely mean it. when one side is like omg omg omg and the other side is like oh, okay thats good i guess it kinda bursts the hyper ones bubble lol

• I said haha thats nice :)

• This is why I tell everyone I am deaf...

• haha we just are.

• I believe it's called a joke. Not being bitchy.

• She is disguising it with a joke

What Guys Said 3

• Many men do the same.

• she might be a bit crazy

• lol she has problems