Guys, Have you ever really liked a girl that you knew liked you back, but you chose to not pursue her? Why?

Have you ever really liked a girl that you knew liked you back, but you chose to not pursue her? Why?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes for various reasons. Shyness. Didn't believe that she really liked me (even though it was obvious looking back). Based on some things I knew about her I wasn't sure she was right for me even though I liked her a lot. Busy life, didn't really have time to pursue it. Plus all the reasons these other guys have stated. They play into it to.

What Guys Said 13

• I have liked a lot of girls, but I could never determine if they liked me back, due to their signs being mixed and ambiguous. So I didn't pursue them.

• Because pursuing women takes a lot of time and effort. On top of that, some women like to play games and make you chase them. Not everyone has the time and patience for that shit.

• There's always a balancing beam of how much they like you verse how scared they are and how much their ego wants them to play power games (how selfish they are). If they can't squelch that shit, compromise, and be in it when they need to be in it, then it doesn't matter how much they like me.

• Because I was dating his sister who was very close to her age.

• I wasn't too sure if she liked me but she flirted with me for some months in school, well I least her behavior could be interpreted as flirting, well I never did because I wasn't so sure about her.

• only when i was dating them. I've never had the knowledge of a women liking me first before i asked them out. just kind of say fuck it lets see if she says yes.

• Women are too much stress. If I wanted mind games and tests I'd go back to college.

• All the time , I feel they needed to work on themselves. I know they liked me but they had trust issues. I don't need to prove to them I'm a not like their ex-bf. They need to see that in me if they opened up.

• No girl has ever liked me back.

• Yup, once. I was a senior at law school with 2 part-time jobs so there was no time for a serious relationships.

• how would i know if a girl likes me

• Yes, because I am shy. It's actually happened I think three or four times now where I was more than 80% sure they liked me and I still didn't go for it. It's probably the reason why I've never been on a date. I'm hoping they'd ask me first but that's foolish thinking considering I'm a guy.

• Unless a girl has specifically told me that she liked me I have absolutely no friggin' idea if she likes me or if she's just playing stupid games or just being "nice" and "friendly"