Why do I feel friendzoned by my girlfriend?

I try to do what I can to make her happy. We go out to dinner and the movies occasionally. I hold her hand as much as I can. I buy her flowers. We live together and sleep together. Lately it just seems like I'm not much more than a friend to her. Every time I try to kiss her, I get the quickest kiss. I try to hug her and she always has an excuse to let go. I just feel like she is sick of being intimate with me at all. Am I overreacting? We've been together for almost a year and have lived together for about 4 months. I'm 23 and she's 21.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is no longer attracted to you. Have you tried to talk to her about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to her about it, it's the only way to find out or at least get the "vibe" of what's really going on.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Well you won't gain anything by pondering it over. Bring your complaints to the table and let her hear you out. You have every right to feel satisfied in a relationship.

• you guys might of moved in too quick. pull away and stop doing the nive things. this will lower the bar so when you do she reacts more romantically. she might be losing interest but its probably more of the familiarity / married couple syndrome. dont sweat it too hard but seriously stop being a pussy. she will react more to someone who acts like a man.

• Dude with her acting this was i would call her and say we are done