Girls, How long does it take for you to put a guy in the friendzone?

I know it depends on several things but on average how long does it take for you to put a guy you just met in the friendzone? And also what forces you to put him in your friendzone as oppose to seeing him as an option?

• Within the first few days
    86% (12)
  • Within the first couple weeks
    0% (0)
  • Within the first month
    0% (0)
  • 1-2 months
    7% (1)
  • 3-4 months
    0% (0)
  • 5-6 months
    7% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't answer this because I don't know many girls who intentionally "put" guys in the friend zone. The "friend zone" comes with horrible connotations: like a guy being bitter that this girl isn't attracted to him. We can't help what we like, and women are a bit different in that sense. For me as a female growing up with brothers, I made guy friends very easily. It took me YEARS to find out that they all had feelings for me, because it took *them* years to say something.

Point is, make your intentions clear from the start, either by compliments or whatever it may be. You're only 16 and 16 year old girls are very different, but eventually you'll find that women like honesty and assertiveness.

What Girls Said 7

• there are 2 rules here for me, either i know it fairly quick or he forces me to put him there by lack of contact or something else he has done...

• In the first HOUR of meeting someone I know whether I could ever potentially be interested or not. However, if I do find him attractive enough but we just decide to be friends, it's usually after a few months where we both know nothing will happen between us.

• For me it's the first couple of seconds. If I'm not interested when I first meet you no amount of time is going to make me interested.:/

• Honestly i have only ever friend zoned 2 guys, others i keep the door open, just incase! There friends but i enjoy a flirt at times!

• You just know if it's a friend or a potential love interest in 1-2 days...

• like first 2 weeks for me

• The 1 day