Can you be mad at someone you have feelings for?

We can't get mad at each other. Even when we try to just joke around and act like we are mad at each other, as soon as either one of us walks off trying to be mad we start laughing. Can you get mad at someone you have feeling for?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, you can. I find it very difficult to stay mad at someone I love. Though, I must say I have never been angry with my significant other. Anger is a pretty strong emotion and he has never done anything worth being angry over. Annoyed by or disappointed with, perhaps, but angry with, no.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Of course you can get mad at someone you have feelings for, because it is the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares. Being mad is just a temporary emotion.

• Then you haven't been together long enough. I think you can get more mad at people you truly care about.

• You can get fake mad like you just said. But for me, usually no unless they did something that made me mad that my feelings for them vanishes. There is also that I'm picky about guys…

BUT from aside that point, I can't unless they really did something that would make me mad to the point my feelings are gone.

• Of course you can. But it's not required.

• Of course I can. Just because I like someone doesn't mean they have immunity haha.

• Yes, all it takes is one wrong impression and then the shit hits the fan.

• I can but only 5 / 10 minute so

• Definitely, I would say mixed emotions sometimes. I'm mad at a guy right now but yet I still like him. I don't know. It kind of depends.

• yes i do but i can't keep it for like more than 2 days just after i forget all the hurt

• what kind of jokes?

• Yes, you can. Failing at pretending to be mad just means you're bad actors. Sooner or later, one of you will do something that the other disapproves of.

What Guys Said 8

• This is great!

You can get mad at people you love or have feelings for, but if all works well, you shouldn't. ;)

• Oh absolutely. In fact, I can get more mad at them than anyone because they mean the most to me and it hurts me more when they do bad things.

• you can get mad at anyone, dude!

• Well, yes you can get mad at them.

• Of course you can. You will.

• Of course.

• Yeah, you're definitely still "too new", don't worry, it won't last long though.

• can?

its the people you do have feelings and valiue for that can really grind your gears