Girls, Be honest, which are you usually more attracted to, white guys or black guys? And what is your race?

• White guys
    81% (30)
  • Black guys
    19% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm equally attracted to both.
    But my preference is something in between, I like tanned guys the most, Middle Eastern/Mediterranean/ Latino type.

What Girls Said 17

• I don't know I been attractive to both. See from my point of view if he can make me laugh he already has 1/4 of my heart lol. So yeah I look for personaility traits. Or if he just a sweet heart I mean I can't help it. (:

• I'm attracted to the guy who is kind and will treat me well. Race isn't really a factor.

• Something in between. Latinos is what I go for 😍

• I am white, have been attracted to both, but have only dated white guys so far. I am not opposed to dating guys of other races, it just has not happened. Race is not a factor to me.

• I'm Native American.
    Out of those two I'd say black.
    But really neither, I'm attracted to Native American men.

• kind of depends on which is more prevalent. lol. whatever's around me more.

• im indian and im gonna say black guys

• I'm white, and usually attracted to white guys. But maybe that's because there are not living many black people in my area, so I can not be attracted to any either

• It's not about race, really.
    White and black guys can both be hella hot :)

• No race difference for me, his attitude and personality only matters to me

• I'm Hispanic and I'm attracted to any kind. aslong as he's gorgeous and treats me right !

• i don't mind his background is he looks and act good both have good features

• Either, if we are going just on physical appearance. I need to get to know them better to say which I'd want to date. If he's respectful, kind and treats me right, then I'll date that guy.

• I picked white guys
    I am Mexican

• Im into white guys and im white

• I like who I like race isn't a factor really

• I'm white and I only like white