Why do you think a guy in his 30s would want a relationship with a teenager?

Can there be a reason he can't find anyone his own age?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a guy in his 30s and I want a relationship with a teenager. Teenagers are prettier and have a higher chance of having rejected the public gender narrative than those from my generation. That's why for me. But I have a counter-question for you:

Why are you assuming he even wants someone his own age?

• Ewwwwwwwwww!

• All those aspects are fine except for the fact that you're into little kids.

• @9mfeo Hey, wait a minute. By "little kids," do you mean like, toddlers? or like 8-year-olds? Because when I hear someone say, "little kids," that's usually what they mean around here.

Do they call 14-year-olds little kids where you live?

Most Helpful Girl

• He either likes young girls, can't connect or attract a woman his own age because he has nothing to offer or maybe he is immature for his age, hence getting on with teenagers, or just wants to have sex with a young woman. Most men in their thirties who don't want to just get laid will opt for someone their own age or similar.

What Guys Said 11

• I can not imagine it being anything other than looks... At my night job I get approached by a lot of the younger girls who work there (I'm 24) and I find it hard to relate to any of them. I find a few of them attractive sure. But mostly they are still living at home and in the first year or two of college or don't know what to do with their lives. I just find it hard to relate to any of them to a pint of wanting more than a hook up. (which for the record I would never do anyway lol)

• Younger girls are easy to manipulate. My ex acted like a teenage girl even though we are both 22 and I didn't even notice that I was manipulating her with the things I said. She even started using terms I used which I found really cute. I'm not a manipulative person but I was bothered she was trying so hard to change for me when she should have stayed herself.

• he just wants a younger girl

• I dated younger women... never again. Girls below 25 are very insecure and need direction.

I don't have time to be that guy for them.

• Beauty can influence that decision. but someone in their 30s knows that an 18 year old brings with it a lot of headaches that weren't fun then and won't be worth it now.

• Did she throw herself at him or did he initiate?

• She is young, tight, and loving. A guy in his 30s should totally go for a teen or twenty something girl.

• Because sometimes they're hot?

He probably could if he looked, but he found someone he liked and it just so happens she's not his age, maybe it will last, maybe it won't and maybe if it doesn't he'll find someone his own age, or maybe even someone older. He might also date another young person.

Why does it matter to you? Do you think you have the right to judge other people's choices, or are you just insecure about your own and seeking validation?

• He would want a relationship with a teenager, for the exact same reason a younger guy would want to date a teenager. It is because he is physically attracted to that person. There is no greater depth to the reasoning.

This isn't that complicated. You approach someone you are attracted to, and if there is a mutual attraction you date and see if there is something there that the two of you want to explore further. Age really shouldn't be a big issue.

The women that claim it is because younger women are easier to manipulate are full of shit. If anything it is easier to manipulate older women, as their confidence has generally taken a beating by that point, and they are feeling less attractive, and more desperate as the years go by. That is why you see so many "cougars" waiting on their man hand and foot, so he won't leave her and find a younger, hotter woman.

Insecure women frequently like to demonize the guys that want to date younger. That is why you hear these guys being accused of being insecure, pedophiles, or even just looking for someone to manipulate. By demonizing the guys that don't want to date her, it makes older women feel better at not being able to attract those men anymore.

• He could be immature and therefore unattractive to women his own age but for most 30-ish guys a woman of the same age is an easier find.

I'm guessing he just likes younger girls. Or you know, maybe she's the one. Who knows.

My first guess was: Oh well, he likes having loads of sex.

• It's easier to find single women in their 30's then in their late teens to date, unless he's unemployed. Women who are still in school are much more tolerant of guys being broke..

What Girls Said 7

• He's a pedophile, he's insecure, he's a pedophile, he likes dating people he can manipulate, he wants to chop the girl up into little pieces, or he's a pedophile.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kelly_Anne_Bates

• Belle my dear child you are so wrong. Allow father Aeon to explain things for you my little one. You see men love teens because they have early signs of fertility. Male instinct is to breed with females that can give the best offspring.

Teen girls have bigger eyes, fresh boobs, sweet smell, pink softer lips, very smooth skin. All signs instinctively tell men this is a healthy female ready for mating with.

Belle Chan, feminism blinds you from the facts of science and biology. ALL men love jailbait. About 95% will deny it because society punishes men for being open about it. Even your father, brother and lover think about jailbait.

• @DBAOracle I was joking about yours. Like your response is so rational and aeon is being... Aeon

• Oh, wow. I never knew he has a history with saying stuff like this...

• Because he's a pedophile and preys on young, impressional children because mature women his age don't want him.

• I'm pretty sure he can find women his own age.
    He just chooses younger because perhaps he thinks they are more naive or he'll get what he wants out of them (which most likely in this case is sex).

• The older a woman is , the more life experience she has.
      The shit that would fly for a teen, most likely won't work with a woman in her mid twenties-thirties.

• I'm sure he could find someone his own age but chooses not to.
    Most guys that are into young girls do so because they are young and naive. They have smooth skin, they are less likely to have sagging anywhere due to being so young, and they aren't "wrecked"yet in their nether regions. They just want to have fun and will be more open to trying things than an older women with enough experience to know that a guy is using her or no good for her. Either the man is really immature if he can truly relate to an 18 year old or it is purely a looks/sex based relationship. I guarantee the majority of men in their 30's could not relate to an 18 year old.

• Oh for sure. Limited maturity. Being a predator. Wanting to mould someone to their weird sexual fantasies.

• Because he's a loser.

• Because he has problems.