Girlfriend is annoyed her ex ignores her at times, should I be worried?

She's cheated on me before with him but I forgave her, gave her the benifit of the doubt. They are in the same class. He's been ignoring her as of late and she complains about it. Is it just because they have history and she's upset or because of other reasons?

I'm not asking if we should break up - just to clarify - just whether her being annoyed by this is bad

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't thing you should be worried. A woman can never really turn or her feelings. It could be a long while before she just doesn't care anything he does or doesn't do. Because in reality, all women want their ex's to still be interested in them, even if she isn't in him. You just have to wait it out. But, take comfort in the knowledge that she is being honest with you and admitting it annoys her.

• Very mature and insightful answer, really helped. Thank you.

What Girls Said 1

• It's clear to see she stills as feelings for him.
    She should care more about how you feel than her ex.
    This would be a big red flag for me.
    I really think you should look elsewhere, from what I can see you can the rebound guy.
    If he wanted to be in a relationship with her, I'm pretty sure she'd probably say yes judging by her actions.

• *you are the rebound guy.

• Its long distance though and they broke up in the summer but still hooked up for a while. She broke up with him. Can I be rebound and long distance?

• Yeah, you are filling an emotional void most likely

What Guys Said 0