Men age 35+ would you date a girl 10 years younger then you?

My parents are 10 years apart as well dads older mom is younger?

• Yes
    73% (105)
  • No
    27% (39)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Have and would again. I've dated someone 24 years younger than me.

What Guys Said 34

• There is a problem with that. If I dated a 58 year old, she would be 10 years younger than me and a bunch of people on here would call me a pedophile. And they would be shaming the 58 year old gal for being immature to date an older man.

• I recently turned 32 (my happy birthday was one week ago ). 3 of the last 4 girls I've been involved with were under 22. That is *not* a norm for me, in fact from about age 16-24 I was almost without exception *never* with a girl younger than me. Older women use to be like, my thing
    Now, though, younger girls seem and behave like they're very interested in me, I get the flirty eyes nonstop, I got all the interest, I behave in a selective way but the interest is constant. I've had no problem hooking up with or dating 19-23 yr olds and yes, it's like a 10 year age difference, and yes the sex continues to be extremely good (at my age I'm very good and at their age they're as sex driven as a girl can be) and I swear I'm not *picking* them for their age but it continues to happen and no I don't feel guilty for a moment about "age difference" (and no one guesses me over 25 so I guess my appearance helps) but..

I have news for every girl out there: guys in their 30's are almost no different from guys in their 20's (guys, have a few more birthdays and you'll realize, you're still the same, nothing magical happens when you have your 30th, you're the same dude) if you're attractive, good looking and NICE and funny, enjoyable, etc, all those things girls wanna be around, having a few more birthdays than the next guy become irrelevant and feeling odd about an age difference is a throw-back trait to childhood.. adulthood is adulthood and a 20 or 22 year old girl is an adult. Do what you want, everyone else does I assure you... get who you want, be with who you wanna be with, and yeah, girls in their 20's who are fucking guys in their 30's are having a really good sex life, I can tell you that, so it is what it is

• Yes, I have, and have no problem doing so. I generally prefer a gap, higher or lower, as I find it makes the relationship more interesting. More to learn from each other.

• I have on a few occasions and found it worked well for both of us. All so the was lucky enough to of experienced it the other way around to.

• Not 35+ yet but even if I was, I don't think I would.
    I'm not opposed to the idea, but I rather date someone closer to my age.

• You bet I would.. if that spark was there I would have no problem with that.. we are both adults and the age gap would never be an issue.. she would at first be told by me everything that is relevant and I would hope that spark from her back to me would still be there.. I am very honest to my lady friends.. that has always worked for me.. and I would hope for her honesty back as well.. honesty is after all the best policy

• I'm not 35 yet but yeah I guess so. It depends on the girl.

• yes i would and have and even younger within reason

age is just a number we can't help who we full in love with as long as you're both happy that's all that matters in life.

it got fuck all to do with anyone else if they say any thing just tell them to pipe the fuck down.

• Why not? 22 is legal. I care more about whether we work as a couple than anything else.

• Date yes. A relationship possibly, assuming I liked her and we had some things in common. The issue with the age gap usually is that the two usually don't have a lot in common but the age itself wouldn't bother me. Both my parents also have big age gaps with their partners.

• If I were 35+ I believe I would.

• I have dated younger women before that were 10 years younger, but I would have dated a women older than myself, if I thought she was perfect for me.

• Would we? That's most guys dream, to date a younger woman. But for me it would depend on whether she wanted to start a family. I'm way past that.

• I have in the past, but won't again.. Age is more than a number. My ex is 14 years younger than me by the way.

• I know right? I've dated much young 10 years and I won't do it again either.

You should be getting mho but people of gag hates truth and actualization of things.

• well im 29 and im dating a women whos 19 so yes.

• when i was 21 i also dated a women who was 32 so age isn't really and issue to me and never has been. i just need to be attracted to the women.

• actually as I've gotten older the womens age is becoming an issue because id like to be with a women for at least 7 years or so before having kids so her age is now a big issue.

• Yes, or even younger. At my age have you seen what 10 years younger looks like? Even 20? There's your answer.
    And yes, at your age, the guys are geeky. You'll likely enjoy someone 10 years older much more. Perhaps they finally have their shit together.

• I doubt it's likely, but certainly not impossible. It depends on the circumstances between the two people.

• I know that I'm only 31 but earlier this year I was dating someone 10 years younger and I couldn't do it again. She was so childish and I have decided that I prefer women a bit closer to my age.

• The maturity factor might be an issue but 20-30 year old girls are gorgeous. Prime of life.

• depending on her maturity level and personality

• Yep, I'm 35 and I would date a 25-year-old woman.

• My wife to be is 16 years younger than me!

• That's pretty much the outer limit for me.

• Yep, definitely!

• sure, if i liked her

• Yes i would, and i prefer a younger girl to start a relationship.

• I am 40. I've dated women 18 years younger then myself. *shrug*

• that's really a no brainer.

• Sure, why not?

• actually my last girl was younger by 11 years and i think that this gap has a lot of advantages

• More from Guys
    4