Should I dump this guy I have been on a few dates with for being a jerk?

I have been on four dates with a guy that I recently met and things had been going good. However, on our last date, we were in a restaraunt and his order got screwed up by the waitress. Instead of being polite about the mistake, he called the waitress an "ugly ass bitch" and resorted to some other profanity. I told him to stop, but he just kept calling her names. Anyways, due to his behavior, we were kicked out of the restaraunt. Should I go ahead and dump him?

• dump him
  • do not dump him

What Guys Said 1

• Lol you got kicked out restaurant because of his behavior. Now YOU can't go back to that restaurant because of his behavior. Spectators looked at YOU as well as him and that ruins your own reputation. That is a definite sign that you need to call it quits with this guy.

What Girls Said 1

• This is his true colours... if you piss him off, he will speak exactly the same way to you. He is setting a precedent for your future... do you want that future? Walk now.