Gurls, would you date a guy that has Less schooling than you?

ladie folk of the world... Let me put a scenario for yous, he only holds an associates degree and in some cases a high school degree, but he managed to get hired by a good company and holds a good job ( he's definitely not deadbeat). and it's a blue collar job let's say in this scenario, and let's say you hold a bachelor degree. Guys comment too, share your experiences... alright go!

I guess if you love your fella and holds a good job it really does not matter..

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it would make no difference. He's not some dead beat and he's doing something with his life. I don't care if I make more if he doesn't care. And I don't care if I have a higher degree it doesn't make me any smarter. As long as we can hold good conversations , have a good connection and work well together. That's all that should matter.

What Girls Said 5

• That would not bother me. If he is good at what he does and doesn't need a higher education to be successful, then that is fine by me! I just don't want him to feel inferior with my higher education.

• As long as he has his own job and doesn't depend on me to pay his bills, then why should I care?

• That'd be fine with me. As long as he has a stable job, I'm content.

• Yes I would most definitely i would for sure

• Yes i would

What Guys Said 1

• White collar. Can't really help. I definitely find that most girls get more interested if I get an excuse to point at my education. However, in the end all it really nets you is a 5-10 minute window of "This guy is pretty alright". Two decent jokes would accomplish the same thing and require far less time on your part.