Help me get his attention again- because I really like him and I hope he STILL likes me back?

So I haven't seen this guy in 3 months, but we keep texting all the time. We kissed for the first time at this party a year ago exactly, and I haven't stopped thinkin about him, so im really hoping he's going again. And i really want to ask him, but i feel like im pestering him because i have barely given him a a few days to reply to my last essay message (thats what we send). and i just need to know that he still likes me still. I am pretty sure he does, but its up in the air unsure. I need fresh ideas on how to catch up during the day. I am craving random make outs in his car again and our late night chats. he's just been so busy lately and we've both been away. PLEASE HELP? Like i thought id leave him hanging by looking at these fb photos of me from a recent party that I was going to invite him too- but i got too nervous and it was the wrong circumstances (but he knew the hosts so i should of ) , but I think I've given him the wrong idea now bc in the pics im with another guy that I work with, and he's always In photos with me now bc we always just get invited to parties together, and I just hope he doesn't think we're a couple, becuase I like Will, I like him- the guy im trying to tease and ah guys are hard work. Any help is appreciated. too complicated. Need to ask him by tonight latest Thanks

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him how you feel.