Your crush comes to you and says (I love you ) but you are already in a relationship. will you sacrifice your love for your crush?

Most Helpful Girl

• No because he shold have came to me when I was single... so I'd stay loyal to my partner because he was comitted enough for me and cherished me.
    Also such a crush should respect you for the fact you're in a relationship ,.. the world foes not evovle around her or him that he can or she can anytime take you.

What Girls Said 6

• If I'm in a relationship, I won't be having crushes on anyone else.

• If I had a crush then I wouldn't be in a relationship at all.

• I think that applied to my situation. Letting go completely isn't entirely as easy as I had originally thought it would be. Those crushing feelings and desires creates baggage if we never got the chance to really know them or date them. Those emotions and memries gets really really annoying and stubborn and won't go completely away.

• No, because if i was in a relationship i wouldn't have a crush on any other guy. I would be committed to the guy i was with

• Why would I have a crush if I'm in a relationship?

• no. Why would I do that?

• Why would you still have a crush on anyone who isn't your partner, unless you're unhappy with your relationship. That answers your question right there.

What Guys Said 3

• I won't have crush on anyone if i am in a relationship...
    Because if i am in a relationship that would be because of me loving someone in first place 😊

• Depends how I feel about the relationship

• I'll say no, since I'm in a relationship I love the lady I'm with.