What should I do if I'm almost 25 and still haven't kissed a guy and I'm still a virgin?

I have social anxiety and when I was younger it was really bad. I was too shy to kiss and now I'm way behind in dating. Even though I'm not as shy I don't want to be at bad at kissing so I'm scared to kiss a guy because I think that it will be awkward since it's my first kiss. What should I do? I'm tired of being this way especially with the kissing should I just kiss one of my guy friends I have no feelings for to get experience?

What Guys Said 2

• I have a 25-year-old geeky friend who doesn't drink or go out and he met a 25-year-old shy girl on "Coffee meets Bagel". Online dating is great for shy people.

• Why are you in a hurry of such a very little thing? I suggest you hurry in making more than 20k usd a month before you get 30. This is where you are way behind. You are running in the wrong race... if... you have higher standards that is. You are running in a children's race. You will just realize you are being very foolish and very immature. Wake up until it's too late. Save it for someone you truly love... maybe enough that you marry them.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe find a girl friend to show you how things are done. Honestly, kissing becomes a natural feeling with a little practice, and keep in mind, it depends on the person you're kissing... every person is different, so each time is going to be a little different. My cousin and i show our younger cousin moves and motions and tricks and all that all the time and she gets the hang of it! all you need is someone who knows the ropes and who is willing to help you out, and you can learn from there. If not, honestly, you can look up videos. When i first became sexually active, i looked up porn to see how to give head and it helped so much haha. so you have those types of resources as well.