Girls, If you cheated and your boyfriend didn't break up with you, how would you react?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I could never cheat on my partner so it's very hard for me to imagine what I'd do in that situation but I suppose I'd feel relieved and happy that I didn't lose them but at same time I'll feel like shit for hurting him like that. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

What Girls Said 4

• i'd be bloody surprised. i think id be over the moon, and totally guilty of course.
    that said, i will never cheat.

• I would do everything I could to make him trust me again, and if I felt like it just wasn't going to work out I'd break up with him.

• I think I'll always feel like I'll have to make it up to them, they may have forgiven me but I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself for hurting someone I love. I'd rather him leave me, that is what I deserve.

• I'd be grateful.