How do I get my ex to like me again?

Okay so my ex and I dated from January 4, 2016 to February 3, 2016. And he was suspended most of the days we dated and I was grounded due to my grades. My mom is one of those moms who don't accept a C. 😑😑 Anyway he NEVER did anything with me. He didn't kiss me, hold my hand or even act like my boyfriend. And the reason I couldn't kiss him is cause he is 6'1 and I'm 5 feet even. So that's a stretch for me but for him it's easy. I really like him still and he probably doesn't like me anymore. Since he broke up with me (First guy to break up with me sadly). But I really want to make him mine again, I don't know how though. I told him I like him still and he kind of was ass about it. He told me get over him. Everything felt right when I was with him. It's like the red moon. How I felt with him was perfect, at least to me. Anyway. Sorry for ranting. It's just I NEED him back in my life. And guys WHAT can I do to get him back?
I'm 15 and he is 16.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk other dating options with him. But if he told you to get over you might as well. Not everything we want is good for us, i only say this cause you want alittle heart break as possible in life. Peace

• Can you answer my question? http://www. girlsaskguys. com/qt/dating/q1919710-guys-what-are-your-reasons-for-facebook-stalking-an-ex-friend-with

Most Helpful Girl

• Get over it. It didn't work the first time so move on.

What Guys Said 1

• that type of guy will only use you. i know it hurts but find someone who will love and support you as much as you do them.

• Ugh. Ugh. Ughhhh. Men are so wise now a days. I don't wanna get over him. Ugh. The one that did love and support me I pushed away cause I was dating my ex. Worst mistake ever.

What Girls Said 1

• He wasn't being an ass; he was being straightforward with you by telling you to get over him, which I honestly think you should do.