I would date different races but would never marry or have kids with a non white guy. Anyone else feel the same?

• I feel the same
  • I wouldn't even date a non white
  • I have no problem marrying and having a non whites kids
  • Im not white so the question doesn't apply

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents simply won't let me marry a non white. I'm totally ok with it.

• Won't "let" you? You let your parents control you that much at your age?

• @redeyemindtricks I thought that the fact that it's my view was implied. Obviously not.

• Definitely wasn't implied. Go back and read yr original post from an outsider's perspective, if you can.
      "My parents won't let me xxxx"
      "I'm ok with that"

These two statements, esp together, strongly imply that you don't share the same feelings, but that you are just shrugging yr shoulders and going with the flow.

What Guys Said 10

• No I don't feel the same I would marry any race of woman if I love her and race shouldn't matter if you care for someone

• I put "I have no problem..." but I would not marry anyone in this country until I see significant family court reform.

I currently want kids from a particular black woman.

• If you would never marry or have children with a non-white guy, then you need to let any non-white guys know that before you date them.

• I just will not date anyone who isn't white unless they ask me out first

• Yep, absolutely no problem with that racist attitude.

• Who ever I fall in love with and choose to marry I will do just that whether they are white or not

• literally stupid and racist

• As a white guy, if I knew you did this I wouldn't date you

• No babies for me ever, children are not my thing. Dating and potential marriage has no skin color restriction.

• Well, it would be impossible for me to have kids with even a white guy.
    I don't have a problem with you or anyone else doing this though. It's really only your business, isn't it?

What Girls Said 7

• I honestly don't see why their race matters. What really matters is if they love me and treat me right.

• ... It's one thing to say that you're physically attracted to a particular race, but it's not the case here since it's obvious that you're obviously attracted to non-white guys. You just don't think they're good enough to marry.
    Congratulations for "Most racist question of the year"

• Not at all! If I loved a guy then I'd want to spend my life with him and have a family together regardless of his race or culture.

• I literally do not give a fuck about race when it comes to dating. And anyone who does has fucked up priorities in my opinion.

• Wtf is even the point of dating a non-white guy if you can't see a future with them? Honestly that's just dumb.

• What I have settke down aged eighteen?

• You don't have to settle down but at least you should *try* to find someone that you could *possibly* see a future with. Otherwise you might as well just be single. The entire point of dating around and being in a relationship is to find someone you could maybe settle down with.

• tbh I've only heard white people say this, being fixated on their future kids to look white. non-white people do also say reasons y they prefer their own race but its usually related to culture, religion, or fam pressure somethin like that.

• . plenty of black people say the same but they aren't called racist.

• i agree! im not arguing better or worse. im just saying I've only heard white people so possessive about having kids looking their OWN race.

• Thats called pride but im shocked that black folks want lighter skinned kids. They should be proud of their heritage.

• That's your personal preference, however how could you date/sleep with someone if you know there is 100% chance of no possibility of a future due to your beliefs

• Is ghis the fifties why should I be looking to settle down already?

• No. I date that person because I see and want them in my future.