When a commitment phobe is back paddling by being emotionally distance. Is it better to be distance myself or to cut ties?

Been with this commitment phobe for 8months. 6 months of official boyfriend girlfriend relationship but he didn't admit we were until he role up with me. But since then he never stopped seeing me and even spent Valentine's Day with me.

Then after Valentine's Day the back paddling began. He said he doesn't want a girlfriend now he doesn't want the responsibility to text daily or to see someone regularly.

He is also withdraw emotionally. No compliment or kisses to me on text. Even his texts are now INSTANT as I've been distance myself as I feel hurt.

Seems like he he is playing the classic push (distance) and pull (instant and daily text)

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Be done with him. You can't change someone.

What Guys Said 0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!