Should I move on from her?

Should I move on from her?

I really like + care about her. She has been flirty, teasing etc lately. We walk to classes, have inside jokes, she hints at hanging out and going to prom, but when I bring it up she shy's away. Her and this other guy have been hanging out though. She keeps saying they aren't "dating", she doesn't like him as much as he likes her, but they look like they are (they went to dinner, saw a movie, walk to classes etc). I really do like her, but I think she only sees me as a friend, which I'm ok with. Recently, she went through some bad stuff, and I basically told her I cared, and was always there for her. The next day, she usually looks me in the eyes, and I see a normal pupil, but today when she looked at me, her pupils were huge. My question comes to play though, do I stop thinking of her romantically and move on, maybe miss my chance with her, or is she trying to make me jealous or something, and keep trying with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be afraid, man up and tell her how you feel. If she rejects you at least you tried but you could be potentially letting the love of your life walk away

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Does she know you like her? Just be upfront with your feelings, girls love that shit. Shows confidence.

• Move on