Why do girls have it so easy when it comes to dating?

If a girl is at least decently attractive she can easily get a boyfriend. She doesn't even have to lift a finger. She just has to look good and be able to carry on a conversation. It's the mans "job" to ask her out. Or at least that's what most girls think. She really doesn't have to do anything. It might be a little harder if she's ugly tho

Most Helpful Girl

• my god. #generalisation544
    so many of u men do nothing but complain when it comes to dating. it's all about YOU, and how hard it is for YOU, and how it's hopeless for YOU to get a woman because some guy who got off his ass and made an effort is actually winning their hearts or getting laid.

Most Helpful Guy

• well to be fair its easier for girls to get laid and get men but sometimes they can't do it.

When you have a great all around guy who's on every girls radar he's not gonna be looking for an average girl, he might be nice but you have to be : hot, very pretty, smart, nice, caring and not slutty at or sleep around and as you can see its rare to find these traits in most of the girls nowdays.

So what happens then? they start hating on men and insulting those who are in their opinion lower than them (less atrractive ) because they could not get that hot guy to commit to them since he is looking for the best. So yes being a girl is easier when it comes to dating but commitment and being with a great guy often doesn't come easy even for attractive girls cause other things they lack come into play be it looks or personality or just plain old being slutty.

• dating a guy is easy but making him commit is not so improve yourself ot reach that point , then you'll see what i mean. every gender has its perks.

What Girls Said 5

• lol you're funny, with that immature mind no wonder you don't have it easy.

think again, bozo!

no one has it easy!

• its not that simple actually, it may seem simple but its easier said than done. guys tend to be picky with their tastes just like girls are. but it mostly depends on the person that you're after.

• Because guys are more horny.
    Learn to control yourself better, appear uninterested to the right degree and you're set.
    As Pushkin once said "The less we love a woman, the more interested she is in us"

• They dont...

• hmm.. I take it you haven't received a death threat form rejecting someone before, huh?

What Guys Said 10

• More guys than girls are allowed to date by their parents. (Due to double standards)
    Basic economics tell us that creates a scarcity in the offer on the dating market.
    Scarce offer = rising price.

• As a male who is uninterested in dating and sex, I get tons of attention from women checking me out. They don't approach me because I give off a demeanor that I do not want to be disturbed which is true. The most that happened to me was there were all these women standing on a crowded bus and I was sitting and had to get out and within that crowd of women one of them grabbed my ass. Women are way more horny than men. Or maybe the men I associate with.

It's just women want men to make them feel special so they usually want the men to go for them.

• Only in sex, casual sex, sexuality and choosing of sexual paths. But when it comes to finding quality partners. We all on the same level.

• Women have much lower sex drives than men, and don't let those lying assholes tell you otherwise.

That's why the size of the sex-work industry is mostly one-sided.

They have used this natural lower sex drive to put a stranglehold on all of society (world-wide), which has been perpetuated for probably hundreds of thousands of years.

Don't get it fucked up, anything a man can do, a woman can have done for her. Women LITERALLY are in control of the world.

• Guys are visual beings a large percentage of our judgement is based on whether she looks good. Ladies, however are usually more into how you connect so the if the guy's got good vyb, is funny, they connect and a bonus if he's good looking she'll take him

• Because girls are beautiful creatures 😂😁😁

• They don't have it easy but they are more experienced than men.

They pick up on small things if you are needy. It may scare them that you would be consistenly calling them to talk. Women need space

• Easy? Hah... more chances to get raped... a guy has almost zero chances to get raped...

So datin's not always friendly for gals...

• Because vagina is a more valuable commodity so it gives them more bargaining power.

If you want to have an easier time dating the solution is simple, get rid of all the men in the world. A special virus to kill males is the key, get to work bro. Microbiology and genetic engineering can't be that hard right?

• FYI girl above just because someone says "I'm gonna kill you!" doesn't mean they really will.

Also, that doesn't make it harder for you to date, it makes it harder for you to not date. There is a difference.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more