I'm fat, still wanna meet up?

I met this guy online, through yik yak ironically, and we've been talking for about a month and a half now. We've exchanged pictures, but I haven't sent any full body pictures and I don't carry my weight in my face, so selfies can be "deceiving". I know I should have sent a full body picture from the start, but I'm worried he'll stop talking to me. I not by any means obese, but I'm definitely not size 2. He really wants to meet up, but I'm always making excuses for why I can't. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL see that's why you females shouldn't be doing that. Then y'all wouldn't have this issue. Be upfront at first. Show your body. Let them know you're fat. Then if he still wants you there's nothing to worry about.

Nothing you can do now. Lol. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why for online dating I'm a strong advocate of posting your WORST pictures.

When you display a gorgeous crisp picture, you're setting yourself up to always having to live up to that perfection standard.

DON'T DO THAT.

Having crappy pictures of yourself up means if a guy still likes you, he will know exactly what to expect and he'll be pleasantly surprised to find out you're actually a lot more attractive than your pictures let on.

Let your guy know you're overweight, send him legit full body photos and let him decide.

Don't start a relationship based on false pretences.

What Guys Said 10

• Sent him a picture because he really does want to meet you. It would be selfish for you to not to sent a picture to him.

• get over it, chubby girls need love too. if he's not interested he can piss off. my girlfriend is definitely considered chubby and i have a six pack. i dont judge, she's trying to better herself in the gym now too and she has natural beauty so i wouldn't care. it definitely doesn't help but he should look past it... with that being said you should send a more direct picture. and if he loses interest then you can do better.

• I met a girl online who was alittle more then over wait, what was suppose to be a 1 hour lunch turned into is spending 7 hours talking and being friends.

If he cares, he wouldn't care about weight. If he only cares about weight he's superficial pig.

I say send a full body pic, or meet up. If he has a problem forget him.

• Ultimately you have to let him decide... if you are ever going to meet him then he will find out sooner or later anyway.

If he does not choose to get to know you because of your weight then you know where he stands and you can just move on... don't let em get you down! He would obviously not be worth it, if that is his only excuse.

• Send the true pic
    If he doesn't like you, GG. It's game over
    If he does, then good

The deceit is on you for not being upfront

• u better do it. if he's lie u enough everything will be good. and if u delay it too much and he can become mad on you not because u fat but because u the liar. :))

• u better do it. if he's like u enough everything will be good. and if u delay it too much and he can become mad on you not because u fat but because u the liar. :))

• Best to be upfront with him

• Send him a full picture of you; that way you'll know for sure if he wants to continue or not - instead of finding it out months from now and be perhaps even more heartbroken

• Fat chicks need love too. No need to hide.

• Being fat isn't badbad hun. Cheer up.
    I am really hairy still want a girl, although it's not possible.

What Girls Said 7

• Just be honest with him ahead of time. Say that you have been worried to meet up because you feel that your weight might be a turn off to him, but wanted to be upfront about it so as to not waste anybody's time... and see how he responds. Even if he says "forget about it, I don't want to meet you," at least you don't have to go out of your way to meet in person just to hear it face to face, where it might hurt more. There's a good chance that since he didn't ask about your body type/for a picture, he might not be the type where it's his main concern, and he won't mind the weight. Either way, good luck!

• Yup! Those that matter don't care and those who care don't matter

• You need to keep it real and tell him you're a big girl and send a full body pic. It's better you do that then have him potentially diss you in person for being misleading

• Send a full body before you meet.
    It'll save you both time and awkwardness after meeting if he doesn't like how you look.
    Either he'll like how you look, great
    Or he won't, who cares because that means you weren't meant to be

• If he really like you, he's not going to care what size you are, so I would just meet up see how it goes and if it goes bad then fuck it he wasn't worth your time and a complete dick

• Just send him a pic... If he doesn't like what he sees its his loss.

• I've done the same thing before. Luckily the guy felt that I looked even better in person. But yea I seen an episode of catfish, and you may want to go ahead and send him a recent pic. Just tell him you've gained weight lately. That catfish episode didn't go to well because he was hurt that she was not the string bean he hoped for