If she brings her friend on a date?

Hi!
I have been talking to a girl online (not on a dating site), we really hit it off in the start mostly because of me cracking some jokes but after some days she stopped responding. When I asked her the reason, she said that she doesn't know me in person and is not comfortable talking to me online. I said "ooh, I see. Well if you are not comfortable than I guess I should stop bothering you". I thought this was it and considered it a goodbye but after a day I received her message. She said we should meet and said she will bring her friend too. Now that's the part where I am confused. I didn't ask her out, she did but at the same time she wants to bring her friend too. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It means that she wants to be safe. It's smart to bring a friend when meeting online dates. I've accompanied friends to these meetings before.