Boyfriend is way to close to his 'lesbian ' friend. He picks her over Me and constantly tells me to fu** off. Please help 😢?

Hi, I'm with my boyfriend almost 6 years, about a year ago he became best friends with a girl from work, which he told me she's a ' lesbian' I have never once met the girl, because he won't let me, they spend more time together then he does with me, ( he off course denies this) they text all day all night, they go to the gym together haircuts together, food , coffee , he left his laptop on with his emails and he booked him and her in for a interview to do a course together on fitness in a college ( which he never told me about and when he did tell me he's doing the course he never mentioned her) he says I don't need to meet her and I'm just a 'jealous bully?' He defends her constantly and she's even been in his house because she left her uniform there and when I confronted him he flipped and didn't speak to Me for a few days. I asked him does he like her he got so angry and defensive that he told me to leave his house and go home! I was ment to meet him in town for food the other day and he texted me and was in a bad mood and was going mad about something I was joking and said ' don't take your mood out on me hahahaha my poor man cheer up ' he texted me back ' FU** OFF DO NOT COME OUT TO TOWN TO ME' I said ' I'm only joking what's wrong? I didn't mean anything bad by it' he said ' honestly go fuc* yourself your so selfish honestly were done here I don't care what u say of your joking just do not come out to me go home' I never replied and he hasn't texted me since its been 2 days now, he always does this once a week :( he still has me in a relationship on Facebook and our pic as his profile picture he always ignores me and comes back in a week or something I'm so sad tho I'm stuck in again for the weekend without him and no one to talk to 😢 I just don't understand him , I have a feeling she wanted to meet him in town and just got rid of me so she could go. please help me

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rid yourself of this guy and the situation. If he really was just a "lesbian" friend then you would've already met her and he would've showed you she no threat. What he is doing is disrespectful to women and you; I'm sorry but not all guys are the same. Move on find someone who will treat you right.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only reason someone would get that angry and defensive is if they're doing something wrong. So yeah, I'm sure he IS cheating on you.

What Guys Said 2

• then dump him simple :)

• This guy seems fucked up in the head. Please get rid of him.

What Girls Said 0