I'm worried that I'm in love with my best friend?

I'm worried that I'm in love with my best friend. I never thought I was, when she had a boyfriend I never felt jealous, I was never annoyed about it, I was happy for her. However, they've since broken up and for the first time in her life she's started going out as a 'single' girl, getting with guys in clubs and I've sudden fel really jealous. When she said that she'd got with 3 guys last night my heart started racing and I felt really upset. I don't understand it, I don't really want to date her as she can be incredibly tempremental. We are however really close.
She is bisexual but when she was flirting with this girl I wasn't jealous at all. I'm quite insecure, I haven't had much luck when it comes to girls so I am insecure about my appearance so I don't know if it's jealousy that she prefers others guys over me and I stupidly take offence from that.
She wants to go out tonight and I really don't want to see her getting with other guys as I'll just get upset, especially if I'm drunk.
Please help, I don't know what to do. I don't want to feel this way about her, I don't want to be in love with her if that is what I am.

Does anyone know? Please help me!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You should tell her... Life's too short to hide from your feelings.