Question for Asian guys: Would you date a white girl?

So, I've always been really attracted to Asian guys, and I was wondering if in general, they are interested in dating white girls?
If so, what do they usually look for in a girl?

0|1
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• No white girls pussy is too big and lose plus u r too hairy

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, we do like white girls. (I might sound like a jerk, so please bear with me).
    But we often hear about white girls having stereotypes about Asian guys like,

1. Asians have a small one. (Some, not all)

2. Asians are weak and short. (Wrong. Check out Bruce Lee)

3. Asians are strict. (Yes)

4. Asians run away. (Some do. They are afraid of what their family might say about them dating a white girl. Some are daring and do what they please.

5. Indians are black/brown and they stink and eat curry everyday and look ugly. (North Indians are fair skinned, south Indians are usually dark skinned. Those who stink may not be bathing everyday and are probably lower caste. "Seriously, I'll be shot the day I go on without a bath". Not all look bad, check out my pic. No! They are not curry freaks).

6. Asians can't speak English without an accent. (Asian languages are different from European languages. A native English speaker can't speak Japanese, Mandarin or any other Asian language without at least 100 mispronunciation and grammatical errors.
    Similarly an Asian guy can't learn English without accent in a day).

There are many more.
    If you are free of these stereotypes, then you will surely get an Asian gem. You will catch an Asian eye if you try.
    We appreciate girls who have a keen understanding and wisdom.

0|0
    0|0
  • If anime is anything to go by, they always have the one foreign character who's an Aryan for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm considered 1/2 Asian being half filipino and I'd date a white girl over any other race. I only really show interest in Caucasian women.

As for my Asian friends they are the same but to each his own.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they only date their own race.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, sure why not? would love to. find them more appealing specially for my tongue

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they do. The more traditional Asian men may not want to, but I'm sure they'd still be willing to date one regardless. I'm sure they look for things they look for in all woman, like attactiveness, nice hair, pleasant personality, and whatnot.

0|0
    0|0
  • by Asian. do you mean all men who live in asia or just those tiny eyed ones... but either way, yes we would date a white girl.. i mean, who wouldn't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!