How can I find women with high Emotional Intelligence?

Most people I meet can't see my thoughts or cues when we speak, it's so damn annoying. I would never endure those in a relationship. I need to know where I can find women with a high EI who can actually understand my signals.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in a relationship but I look for friends with high EI for the same reason, and believe me, they are hard as anything to find. So many dense superficial people out there. I would say don't judge a book by its cover. Like a girl who you don't think is the prettiest might have really high EI

What Girls Said 4

• If you want a woman who is well-spoken and of moderate to high intelligence, you're probably most likely going to find those around a university campus or something.

However, if there's so few women that understand your signals... perhaps your 'signals' are what's going wrong here? Maybe they're overly subtle, for example.

• I think you were going in the right direction with that first paragraph. I agree, good advice to the op.

• I know how you feel it's very frustrating at times when people just don't seem to see the same things but then I always remind myself that not everyone can have this ability

• Stop trying to send signals and say what you want and nobody can read your mind, so say what you're thinking.

• I can read people's minds on the street much like they can read their companion's mind if they're talking to someone while walking. When I talk to people they behave like they can not read my mind and signals during the conversation.

This is why I get annoyed and would never be able to endure a relationship with a woman with low emotional intelligence.

• You need a woman who is perceptive , so she can read and understand your signals

What Guys Said 0