Would you date me? What would you think of a girl like me?

I'm petite, 5'2, I weigh 120 lbs. I have long light brown wavy hair and dark brown eyes. I wear glasses and I have a nose piercing and a belly piercing, as well as two small tattoos (on the wirst and the other on my shoulder).
I like to dress in dark/neutral colors because I don't like being at centre of attention.
I'm introvert and shy at first, but with the people I really know I'm not. I'm funny and a little sarcastic. I have a strong sense of justice and I always side where I think it's right. I'm caring with the people I love and I try everything I can to make them happy, but if they hurt me I can be a total bitch. I'm also very stubborn. I love studying and always had, now I'm at college. I like being indipendent and I don't like if a guy wants to pay for me. Sometime I can be selfish and moody.
When it comes to relationship I always try my best to make my man happy, expecially sexually speaking. His satisfaction is mine as well. I'm really open to everything which doesn't include another person.

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sure many guys would be willing to give you a chance.

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, I would date you. You sound like my type. The piercings and tattoos just add a kinky element to your aura.

• Judging from your description, i probably would. Only a few things would hold me back. First of all, i hate nose rings. I guess a tiny stud on the side is ok, but a giant ass bull ring in between two nostrils is not attractive. Also, depending on what type of glasses you wear, it might put me off. I've always been turned off by rectangle shaped, business woman glasses. Geeky, round glasses are more tolerable to me.

And also, i can't say for sure without seeing your face and general body shape.

• It's a tiny ring on the side not between the nostrils ;) and my glasses are on the nerdy side anyway that's something I can remove. I was more concerned on my character and on tattoos and piercings because I read they're a turn off for many guys so I was wondering what was your feedback on me in general. I forgot to mention that I love running and I'm vegetarian so I'm on the slim/toned side of body shape. But thank you a lot! :)

• Nah, you're fine. Tattoos and piercings don't bother me as long as they are small and tasteful. by the way, i think belly button rings are hot af.

And i don't think there's anything wrong with your personality as long as by "stubborn" you didn't mean that you turn everything into an argument.

• Wow are you kidding me you sound absolutely lovely. In every sense, physically your beautiful. And emotionally your such a wonderful person, you kind and mysterious but not selfish xx your a lover and every man should dream of dating you xx

• I love everything about you except the piercings and tattoos that I strongly dislike. It would be hard to say if those would be the thing preventing me to ask you out.

• The only one that shows is the nose piercing, you can't see tattoos or the belly piercing, but thank you. I'd definitely date you I have a thing for finns, they drive me crazy ;)

• sure

• Yes I would if you were a little younger

• God it's the first time a guy tells me I'm old. I've always been told I was too young! You hurt me bro... You think I'm old but it seems yesterday I was your age :'(

• I know what you meant, you're right! But it's still sad to realize I'm not a teen anymore lol

• Why sad , be proud you are a young lady now , you can take care of yourself and you can now distinguish between what's good and what's bad

• yes i would be interested in dating you i wasn't all ready married. you sound like you have a lot of the same quality as my wife does

• I would date you

• i need you

• Soinds like my type. You just gotta be patient. Its all about chemistry and finding a guy whose personality fuses perfectly with yours

• I admire your sense of social justice, and do consider that attractive.

However, I'm tall, don't like tattoos or piercings, and prefer goofy humor over sarcasm.

I don't think ill of you, but we might not be a good fit for dating.

• Sounds okay, have to get to know your attitude.

• Piercing, tattoos, and short height are usually negative attributes.
    Your attitude is good, being introverted means that you think before you act.
    5'2 height with 120 lbs is not good.

• Absolutely. I'd pound you from behind hard.

• I'd date you in a second you sound very beautiful.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1