Guys, what do you say at the end of a date when you don't really want to go out with a girl again?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'll definitely text you later" but I never do and I have a reason for that.

I used to try to drop hints such as "I dont think I am ready for a relationship" and "I dont want you to wait for me and waste your time" but every single time the girls would just get really clingy and start to message me 24/7 like we are in a relationship.

The thing is that dropping hints gives people hope, but saying the truth, "I think you're ugly", is just too cruel, and I cannot do that. I have found that ghosting out is the best thing for both of us. It gets the girl off my back AND she is able to move on faster thinking that I am an asshole who isn't worthy of her time.

• The false hope is much worse.

• I wasn't there. I was thinking of the kind of side kiss I give friends. Not at all romantic.

• @ OG it's true.

Though ghosting also hurts, but it does make it easier to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• "I will text you/call you later" and they never do.

What Guys Said 2

• Ill be nice to her and slowly fade away.

If I lost my respect in her , I'll still be nice so she can leave and then block her number. I did that a few times
    Because the girls were too drunk that i lost any type of respect for them to give them a response.

• Why block her? You could text her after to tell her you don't want to see her again.

• Well the girls I blocked were extremely rude... Making out with random people at a bar, fighting and drunk. So yes there was a reason to block them.

If I feel a woman has an entitlement issue , I ignore her

• Well, hopefully the girl would also feel that sparks weren't flying that night, so hopefully she wouldn't bring up meeting again or staying in contact.

I know I would refrain as best I possibly could to even hint at meeting again. I would mention something generic, like "Yeahhh... the lazer tag was fun" (I always aim at keeping first dates as activity dates). If she were to mention going out again I would try to avoid it; trying to change the subject until she would get the idea.

Alternatively I would smear chocolate on my forehead and let her think I had shit on my forehead ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFDNPjPhtY

• I say whatever we did was fun too. I don't like lying about it.

What Girls Said 0