Would you date a younger man?

if so by how many years would you?

I find this intresting, I know there are women out there who only date older guys, is it for protection feel free to respond :)
I only date women who are in a mature mindset, so none of this games and stuff. someone who is driven and to look out for other people.
more knowlege the better!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm totally into older men but if I were 20 maybe I could date someone 2 years younger. At 30 maybe 5 years younger, I don't know lol

Why do I like older men? I would like to know that too XD now I can say that I like how they think, they're way more mature than teen guys and have a clearer view of life. I don't know, I just like when they're very smart. An older and stupid men wouldn't do it for me, tho.

What Girls Said 10

• My boyfriend is a year younger than me, which I guess is how low I would go.

• I prefer to date younger 19-24 is the age range I'm looking in.

• Mostly because I feel that's the age group I fit in maturity wise. 😐

• max 2 years younger. i don't want to though.

• Right now I'd say no, maybe just a couple of years younger than me. When I'll be older I hope I'll have many young guys hitting on me ;)

• I will go either way. Only by a two year difference either way. I know my love is a year and 3 months younger.

• yes. I have.

• No, I only date guys my age or older.

• Older men are mature enough and know better how to treat a girl

• not always, anyone at any age can be a gentlemen :)

• Maybe 2 years younger, at this time. But it depends; if he is actually mature (understands responsibility) then it would be alright. The younger guy I tried to date had no sense of responsibility, so I felt like a mom... and that's not good.

• When I was younger I mostly went for older guys. I did date a guy who was 21 when I was 24 but other than that all the others were 2-5 years older. Now I am older and divorced, I really dont care what age the guy is - obviously has to be an adult, I men I am not a pedophile and I still wanting him to be a man - but after all the experiences I have had with relatuonships, age seems like a very insignificant and superficial thing to worry about.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, not into dudes.