Is it bad that I can't trust guys anymore?

I can't trust guys anymore because like litearly every guy I've met only wants a hookup from me and I don't know why I mean I'm really nice and stuff, even my friends say. "
I'm nice, friendly, funny, cute, easy going... etc" but for some reason every guy I meet only wants a hookup but I don't, other than that guys don't seem to be interested in me as a person which kinda hurts and sucks. So now I can't trust guys anymore and I don't know
if id even date someone because it's hard to tell what guys want and because they only want one thing from me

Most Helpful Girl

• the amount of girls who have gone through this.
    it happens. you just need time to heal, grow and understand that not all men are out to hurt u. keep ur eyes open for the good ones.

What Guys Said 2

• Just because you're nice and sweet or what not doesn't mean you aren't still going to meet promiscuous guys. You just haven't found a guy who wants to date yet. They are out there. Most people want monogamous relationships, so you shouldn't worry too much.

• Well, you must be pretty good looking that guys loose their mind andthink with their "head" instead.

What Girls Said 1

• Then go on a date with a woman.