Why would a guy know my birthday?

So i slept with a gut with last August, yesterday we were just chatting in a group, seeing who knew eachothers birthdays etc, he knew mine to the day? Is that weird? Why would he know my birthday? I also feel like he was looking at me a lot, what does this all mean? Men are so confusing? He had the chance to have me sleep in his bed but wanted it to himself! Even after 3 hours of playing guitar and drawing pictures and giving me pictures?

Most Helpful Guy

• These days there is so many ways to find out things about someone (like birthday). Facebook or any of these social media accounts. Maybe he heard it (like if you were talking to someone about it maybe he overheard). Maybe he asked your friends? Men generally aren't confusing if you take things for face value. Women tend to over analyze what guys say and do because it's how women act, guys aren't like this. We are much more direct.

Most Helpful Girl

• So you've had sex with him like 7 months ago and yesterday he remembers your birthday and he looks at you a lot and draws you pictures but doesn't want to sleep with you. I can't say for certain that he likes you from what you've said. Sometimes certain info just happens to stick in our minds without us wanting it to. And it's interesting why he didn't want to sleep with you.

What Guys Said 3

• He likes you but doesn't want to rush it.

• Are you really 25-29 years old?

• Probably you told him once or have him as Facebook friend?
    Remembering someone's birthday is neither hard nor special, I know the birthdays, places of birth, what the study in university and a lot more even of many people that I don't even care about or like.

What Girls Said 0