Should I continue?

I met this guy at a party and we've been talking ever since its been like 2 months. He's a sweetheart we go on dates and stuff and we make out and shit but never hooked up cause I'm a virgin and he respects that. I at first thought I wouldn't like him but I think I do. I feel it every time he touches me. I was kinda upset when I found out today that he has a tinder that he uses. It's bothering me he knew I was upset so he kept asking but I couldn't say it and that pissed him off. He's a marine and I know he isn't looking for a relationship. But what should I do? Should I tell him why I'm upset? Should I keep talking to him? What should I do bout the fact that I kinda maybe like him?

What Guys Said 2

• If you love him, tell him how you feel, including your love for him and your upset about his tinder account.

• Kinda maybe like him? You're totally into the guy.. I think you are gonna talk to him no matter what so you should just overlook the tinder thing. He's a friend for now, not a boyfriend

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should tell him how you feel. What's there to lose anyway? Girls spend way too much time overthinking and getting messed up over things they're not even willing to tell guys to begin with, and all the animosity we begin to harbour just confuses them and pushes them away. Just tell him how you feel. But also be understanding, since this is not an exclusive relationship and you guys are merely seeing each other.