Why did he do this?

Me and my friend with benefits are on a dating app. Well the other day I posted a status saying I'm bored and he commented on it being nasty and I commented "do I know u" we joke like that.. then he commented a pic of us in bed cuddling and said I'm sure u do... Well I messaged him saying why he puts me on blast like that and he don't want to give me an explanation. .. I told him to take it off and he doesn't want to. . I told him a guy confronted me about it and he still don't want to take it off. Why is he acting this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't want other guys to talk to you and date you. He is being jealous and he did blow up your spot and he put you on blast on purpose so that way guys don't talk to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to keep you for himself obviously.

What Guys Said 2

• He did it to mark his territory. He wants all the guys that see your profile to know y'all were in bed with each other and are still flirty.

• Sounds like he's being playful, but you're interpreting it differently.

What Girls Said 0