Will you date her? She looks like trouble but very shy and hardworking... Will you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't look like trouble to me. I like that style of clothing.

• She doesn't lookd like a rebel to you?

• Not really. More like a fun loving girl.

What Guys Said 11

• You are using physical looks to judge what is in the inside. Look through her mind and soul and discover truly who she is.

• Sure why not give it a try

• why?

• nope, someone I know from work. many said she looks like a model but she's very shy and an introvert. lol

• Oh ok I see lol 😃

• why do you say she looks like trouble? she doesn't look that way. as for looks yes i would be interested but her personality would have to win me over

• It sounds like the girl asking the question is extremely jealous of this girl. Just look at her replies haha

• Cute. I want her.

• She looks like trouble?

The worst thing that girl could've done is pirate movies

• I'd pound her snooie snooie

• Only if she comes after me :p

• comes after you? is she not good enough that you want her to prove herself? wow you are hard to get. hahA

• No offence but at this point of time in life I am too exhausted to play the chasing game :P

• Yeah. She looks like she'd be fun to hang out with

• Plus I kinda do have a thing for shy. Hardworking? She's a catch!

• why not she seems my type lol

• Depends on her character. It's not all about looks. The last girl I was into, I didn't find attractive when I first met her, but I liked her character. By time I found her really attraktive and wouldn't change a thing if I could.

what I wanna say is that look isn't the mean thing that makes a girl who she is.

• that's really nice. is she good looking for you? for me she is but she's very shy. am introvert. lol

What Girls Said 2

• Bahaha, I love this question 😂 are you from South Korea or China?

To answer: yes, I see exactly what you mean when others say she looks like a rebel. I think it's in her brow arch, strong chin, and slouching posture->upturned chin.

For those who said wtf?: your audience means everything, especially when it comes to perception and judgment. GaG is predominately non-Asian and/or raised in Western society. What the mainstream youth/pop culture of the Far East may consider a rebellious and intimidating look or attitude a foreigner probably wouldn't think twice about. Like, with this face post-high school http://m.imgur.com/Gvkd7DU + my... eclectic... personality.. I'd have be screwed. xD lmao!

Having said that, I wonder if the guys in your area agree that she looks like trouble. Is she popular? Does she actually get asked out? How much do her looks affect things, if at all?

• She's quite good looking. I believe most guys would.